Tuesday 24 April 2018

my University



              Graphic Era Hill University
                               Dehradun

Graphic Era Hill University is situated in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.  Its campus is in Bhimtal also.
Both offers PG, UG and PhD courser in various streams .It is the best university .Here students are from all over the country.
Good Aspects about my University: Graphic Era Hill University conducts various events for the development of students such as Guest Lectures, Seminar, Sports meets, Educational Tours and also events mounted by students.

      The thing that I like most about my University is” Guest Lectures”. Our University mounts guest lectures at time to time for various departments.So that students can gain more ,ask their query and know what is happening in other universities.

      I still remember my first day at college, when a met student (Fresher). I asked him, If he had tried in other university or not. He told me that this university will provide us various opportunities where we can learn more as compare to other university. At presently, this is my end of first year, now I can see that he was right. Here we have a massive opportunity to explore our self.  Till now I have participated in many events such as Guest lecture by Department of Mathematics and English Honors and also various events organized by different departments. I am happy to be a part of Graphic Era University.


                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment